December 29, 2010

Things you don't want to see in a Montana winter blizzard

Here are some things you just don't want to see when a blizzard decides to hit Montana...

Kathy Bates - Nothing quite like two broken legs in a bad winter.


Wampa - This might be tough though, since Montana is much colder than the Hoth planet.


Polar Bear - I have my issues with these Grizzly Bears that like to cruise around Lake County. However, if Polar Bears decide to come down since arctic conditions are very similar to whats happening outdoors right now, I don't think my "mid-sized bear" spray will work. I need a drink.


Snuggies - Some people like to be warm. Some people instead of getting a real blanket with actual value decide to go with this abomination...


Sarah Palin - AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH


Take cover, everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment