February 17, 2011

I just peed my pants a little... OUTDOOR ARENA FOOTBALL!!!!

As much as I would love to sit in the freezing cold elements of winter, I'm thinking that Arena Football has this "indoor game played outdoors" thing figured out. The Spokane Shock will be playing at Joe Albi Stadium this summer. Forget 10,000 fans, I'm thinking Spokane is going to pack that place and it's going to be the biggest game played there in years.

SPOKANE -- The Spokane Shock are taking their indoor Arena Football League game into new territory—outdoors.

The Shock announced on Thursday that the team will play the first outdoor game in team history at Joe Albi Stadium. They will take on the Utah Blaze on July 9th in a game the team is calling the Joe Albi Summer Classic.

“We are proud to bring such a unique event to the greatest fans in the AFL, right here in Spokane,” Majority Owner/CEO Brady Nelson said. “This is an idea that we have been toying with for a few years now and we are happy to bring it to our fans. The Joe Albi Summer Classic’ is going to be a memorable event that no one will want to miss.”

Let me try to hold in my excitement.

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG. Look to the East on the third day for my coming Shock fans!

No comments:

Post a Comment