February 7, 2008

Me Shaq. Me get mad. Me like to run.

Shaq is back in the West. Yet, there are many sceptics that question wheather he will be a good fit in Phoenix. Shaq does not like people who say he won't fit in on the Suns. These comments make Shaq mad. So mad in fact, that he is quoted as saying, "I'm very upset. You just don't want to get me really upset. When I'm upset, I'm known to do certain things- like win championships."

Wait, hold on a minute Mr. Shaq. Did you just say that when you get mad you win? I don't want to be the Debby Downer, but how do you win, when you're sitting on the bench?

Other skeptics have said that he won't fit in because of the fast paced run style the Sun have. To them Shaq said, "People assume I can't run. I love you run."

Again, sorry to inturrupt you Mr. Shaq. But when was the last time you actually ran? And not after the ice cream truck. Yeah, that's what I thought.

Anyway, enough picking on Shaq. He is still a good player and will probably make an impact on the Suns. But seriously, NBA players switch teams faster than kids hyped up on sugar run around the fairgrounds.

National Boring Association

1 comment:

  1. Gee, really creative take on Shaq.

    Jim Rome would say this one 'sucks.'

    Ice cream truck??? That's about as weak of smack talk as I've ever heard.

    Stick to monkey videos and dancing grandmas because your look at sports is WEAK with a capital W.

    ReplyDelete