April 21, 2008

Thanks Leaf. For making WSU look bad

As the draft quickly approaches, I kinda feel sorry for Ryan Leaf. He is made an example of how a first round draft can flop. Not just flop, but crash and burn like a flying pile of manure. And then I don't feel so bad for him when I remember he constantly makes Washington State University famous. As a flop. Hehe.

For those that don't know my loyalties lie across the mountains with the Washington Huskies. And thanks to Leaf, the Cougars are remembered.

But as spring football comes to an end across the nation, I can only hope that both of these schools fare batter than last year. Cause for far too long UW and WSU have lived in the cellar of the PAC-10. And even making teams like Stanford look good. Stanford, yeah, the smart doctors who aren't very good at contact sports. And here is why.

Well, hopefully come December, UW and WSU fans won't end the season with, "Well, there is always next year."

No comments:

Post a Comment