June 1, 2008

I got gas

Well it seems everybody out there is either talking about the current gas prices, or complaining about them. So what state has the lowest gas prices? That would be Wyoming. At $3.73 a gallon on average. All I have to say is duh. First of all, the last time I was there, there were about 12 people in the whole state. And secondly, 10 of those people were riding horses.

Andria Baker never missed a day of school. From kindergarten through her senior year. And her father gave her a car because of this. I'm not really sure why so many people are talking about this. But perhaps the dumbest quote I've heard in while came from the article.

Andria Baker, 19, said she probably would have gone ahead with her quest for perfect attendance even if a new car had not been promised.

Ummm....am I the only one thinking "No way" on this? Am I?

So Clay Aiken is going to be a dad. Yeah, the singer will father the child for his long time friend, Jaymes Foster. The best part. Her name is Jaymes. And more rumors spread...

Oh, and Sex and the City came out on the big screen. No I did not see it. I've never seen the show (didn't have HBO when it was on). But this guy says its OK for the guys that want to see it.

No comments:

Post a Comment