July 31, 2008

God, I need a baseball fix.

That's why I'm going to shower you with a crapload of baseball links.

The Real Crash Davis -- unfortunately, that means he sleeps with Susan Sarandon. This is one thing that always bugged me about the movie Bull Durham. Great, great, great baseball movie, but I just don't think Susan Sarandon is attractive. She's got nursing home looks and is just a blatant wacko in real life. She's up there with the girl from Top Gun as the most un-hot hot girls in movies.

Griffey is going to the White Sox -- and reportedly, will still wear his cap backwards.

And if you haven't heard about it, which means you're really stupid, Manny Ramirez has been traded to the LA Dodgers (where he'll reunite with NOOOMAAARRRR) in a three-team trade that has Jason Bay going to Boston from the Pirates.

You can't see me right now but I'm doing the Peter Griffen "SHIPOOPI" dance. This is exactly the move that the Sox needed to make. There's a reason why they've won two World Series.

No comments:

Post a Comment