April 24, 2009

Is it alright if I have a man crush on Kevin Youkilis?

Here are the texts conversations with my buddies that I had after Kevin Youkilis belted the game-winning home run to lift the Red Sox over the Yankees 5-4 tonight.

Dylan Kitzan (Red Sox fan): Youkilis walk off in the 11th!
Brandon Hansen: Save the Goatees! Save the Goatees! (You see, Dylan and I have this pact where will be keeping our facial hair until Kevin Youkilis' average drops below .400. This might be a long summer for us.)
Moon (Yankees fan): Fudge. (Only it wasn't fudge. It was the mother of all cuss words, it was the f***)
Brandon Hansen: Yooooouk!
Brandon Hansen to Dylan: Moon just texted me "fudge"
Dylan Kitzan: Haha, I love it.
Moon: I hope (Youkilis) dies of vd... (that's something bad for all of you out there in blogger land)
Dylan Kitzan (upon hearing the VD comment): Unless he is wearing the golden thong that the yanks passed around last season, I doubt it.
Brandon Hansen: Hey now! Keep in mind that A-rod has been sleeping around.
Moon: He's on the DL, doesn't count yet.
Moon: Could be ... He did date Madonna.

Ladies and gentlemen, your New York Yankees-Boston Red Sox rivalry. Best in sports.

2 comments:

  1. Remember that time Jason Bay tied the game with 2 outs in the 9th off Mariano Rivera?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that was the kicker. For a Yankees fan, that's probably comparable to watching your dad get beat up in a bar fight or something.

    ReplyDelete