April 25, 2009

What Matthew Stafford is thinking after he signed with the Detroit Lions...


1. There's a lot of Southern people in Detroit that like big-armed Georgia quarterbacks right?

2. I'm really glad that I can finally play for a really, really good college football team.

3. At least the $41.7 million will be able to cover all my medical bills after I'm sacked into oblivion.

4. A-rod told me that this was the best possible career move. This - and kissing a mirror.

5. I'm glad the Lions signed Ryan Leaf as my life coach for this upcoming season.

6. At least there's plenty of convenience stores that have Old English 40s on tap.

7. I officially have more money than the Ford Motor Company now.

8. Now I can finally concentrate on my poetry career.

9. I hope I'm rate above an 80 on Madden 10

10. DAMMIT ALL TO HELL! I'M PLAYING FOR THE FREAKIN' LIONS. I WOULD HAVE MUCH RATHER PLAYED TO WIN THE GAME FOR HERM EDWARDS AND THE TORONTO ARGONAUTS THAN PLAY FOR THE LIONS. I WILL BE COACHING HIGH SCHOOL FOOTBALL IN IDAHO IN ABOUT FOUR YEARS. AHHHHHH!

2 comments:

  1. He will learn the "lookout block" early in the season, like within the first five minutes of the first preseason game.

    The lookout block is when the left tackle's man beats him to the inside and yells "Lookout Matt!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is he going to be the kind of quarterback that you're like "God, I just hope he makes it through the game"

    ReplyDelete