June 8, 2009

Things I saw on my drive today


I now have an hour drive to work, and therefore an hour drive home everyday. My route takes me through some interesting sections of the suburbs of Seattle.

Here are some of the things I saw today:

1. A bum holding a sign on the corner that read, "I will dance if you give me money." I threw him a nickel. He did a short jig. I hope I see this guy every morning.

2. A lady in a park walking 9 small dogs. They had all ran around her and tangled up. It was pretty good.

3. Some guy in the same park doing yoga in only a speedo. I am avoiding that park from now on.

4. Lots of construction. Speaking of which, I have a question. Is it a necessity that if you are going to hold the "slow/stop" sign you must look pissed off? Cause I saw 10 of the said individuals today, and each one looked like they wanted to kick my fender.

5. A squirrel.

6. The Burger King. He was driving by me in a Cadillac. No joke. I couldn't even make this stuff up.

7. I also think I saw that guy from the Adam Sandler movies. You know. This guy.

8. A lady with really really big hair. I mean, it consumed the interior of her car.

9. A Spokie on Interstate 90 with a sign that read, "Spokane or bust."

10. A guy fixing a flat tire. He didn't have AAA. That means he was capable of changing his own tire. He didn't need any help. Give him another man-card.

No comments:

Post a Comment