September 8, 2010

Armageddon with a slightly different ending

Two asteroids came closer than the moon and near-missed the earth today, luckily we have Bruce Willis and Ben Affleck and nobody wants to mess with those guys and their awesome asteroid-butt-kicking ability. They didn't hit the Earth, because we're still here although their size probably wasn't big enough to be a planet killer so to speak. But did anyone notice? I mean was their a big media watch about it? I feel like I should be better informed about large bodies floating around in space.

What gets me though is that scientists say that asteroid near misses are quite common. Like it happens all the time. Big Asteroids. Floating around. Near our little planet with said ginger on it.

Oh swell.

Now if you'll excuse me, I'll be digging a large hole beneath my apartment for me and Elijah Wood when the big asteroid finally does hit.

No comments:

Post a Comment