December 20, 2010

Oh Brandon......


An open letter to Brandon Hansen from a faithful reader:

Dear Brandon,

I love the blog that you and Casey run. It is the highlight of my day to read it. However, I can't help but notice that you and Casey had a bet on the Apple Cup.

You trash talked for over a week on here about the Huskies and how the Cougars were much more superior. And then once the game ended and UW did win, you still haven't held up your end of the bet.

I was just wondering the reasons for this. Are you actually going to film the dance that was bet upon? Or was all your WSU backing just talk?

I really hope you come through and do the video as I have no doubt that it will be the funniest thing I have seen in a long time.

Sincerely,

A Concerned Reader

P.S. You better do it or else.

No comments:

Post a Comment