July 8, 2009

Mighty Muggs


Picture this:

It's just a normal day at the office. Me sitting in my chair, spinning in circles and making farting noises. Well, it's times like this that I am glad that I am known around the office as "toy guy." Yeah, I have toys on my desk. I have two robots, a guy I found in the parking lot that a purple monster thing, a Peter Griffin and three Mighty Muggs.

And I make them fight.

But this blog isn't about how awesome I am, no, it's about Mighty Muggs. Which are basically the coolest things ever. That's some of the Star Wars ones pictured.

Mighty Muggs are a vinyl/plastic collectible toy series made by Hasbro. And they are 100% recycled materials. AKA 100% recycled awesome.

I have Spiderman, the Human Torch and Bumblebee. Needless to say, I'm the envy of all the other workers.

No comments:

Post a Comment