December 11, 2012

Man of Steel Official Trailer

Superman has always been my favorite superhero. Sure there have been other superheros that have come out that have perhaps been cooler, flashier or with sweet gadgets. But for me it was something entirely different. You see Superman was the first comic book that I ever read because my mom had read them as a little kid and gave me them when I was young.

I loved the original Superman The Movie with Christopher Reeve. And when Smallville came out on the WB (now the CW) I started watching from that very first episode and never missed one for the entire 10 seasons Smallville was on.

So it was only natural that when I heard that Warner Bros was making a new Superman movie I was giddy with antcipation. And when the teaser trailer came out this summer I watched it over and over and over hoping for more.

And then today the first FULL trailer came out! I about jumped out of my skin with excitement. And let me tell you, it didn't disappoint. I can't wait for next summer. So watch and let us know what you think. Are you excited for Man of Steel?

No comments:

Post a Comment