December 11, 2012

Portlandia Season 3

While Seattle might have Grey's Anatomy, Portland has Portlandia. And it's one of the funniest shows on TV!

Having been to Portland many times myself, the show pretty much perfectly describes the Rose City. And how awesome it is.

When I first heard about this show a few years ago I knew it was something I had to check out. And then their "Dream of the 90s is Alive in Portland" video came out and I knew it was going to be awesome. Well after two seasons the laughs keep coming and with season three on the way I can't wait.

Here's one of my favorite Portlandia skits featuring the Portland Timbers and perhaps the greatest soccer cheer of all time. Check it out:




Tune in to "Winter in Portlandia" on Friday, Dec. 14. The new season starts Friday, Jan. 4 on IFC.

While you wait for Portlandia season three be sure to check out Portlandia: Season 1 and Portlandia: Season 2 on DVD and don't forget about Portlandia: A Guide for Visitors

No comments:

Post a Comment